Friday, May 16, 2014

Art Subject

Well, here I am. Redder than a tomato. I'm getting stared at by the whole art class. Some are already doing portraits of me and others are waiting. Miss Arania, the art teacher wanted to do something totally crazy and different for this semester's art exhibit. A plan was hatched, we all agreed to stick to the plan and not back out. The whole class was excited. All the guys in class got together. we lined up and drew straws from a can. Unfortunately, I lost. There was some cheering fighting and bickering. Some classmates were joking and pointing saying, 'it should have been this guy.' Others breathed a sigh of relief. Then, Miss Arania brought out a needle with some fluid and two girls brought out a pair of sexy lingerie. I was dragged behind a partition. Miss Arania said "Are you ready?" I  nodded silently. The teach poked me with that needle and the fluid entered my veins. The two girls started to strip me. They left me in my underwear and told me to take it off as well. One told me to put on the lingerie. I reluctantly agreed. This whole scene was the bet. The loser would change sex and the whole class would draw a portrait of him. Well here goes nothing....

I stepped out of the partition. Dressed in those skimpy underthings. It was ridculously small. The elastic was digging into my back. Most of my classmates were whistling and cat calling. A few were fake gagging. Miss Arania told the class to settle down. Everyone was staring at me. I'm sure many were focused on my tiny panties. The few steps I took towards the stool seemed to take forever and each step was agonizing. My balls were trying to escape my tiny panties. My bush down there made the panties puff out a quite a bit. They could see my boner poking through the top. My naugthy purple head saying hello to everyone. My chest looked ridiculous with the frilly bra trying to cover my pecs. As I sit down, I tried to adjust myself on the stool, but I had a hard time trying to get comfortable. Many looked inspired and were already drawing stuff. Others were laughing at my expense.

But everyone soon shut up. I started hearing some whispers. Some were saying, "it's starting." I saw looks of awe and a litle fear from some of the guys. I felt some twitching in my back and some tingling in my legs. I did my best to try to stay still. I knew classmates hated it when subjects moved. I could feel my arms and legs starting to shrink. I could feel my hairs falling off of me and growing in other places. I heard a classmate say "Look! His hair changed color!" Others were furiously trying to draw and paint what they were seeing. For a second, I had a hard time breathing. I took one final deep breath and as the air left my body, I felt much smaller. My bra didnt feel as tight as it did before. I glanced down and it looked to be a perfect fit on my now smaller frame. My eyes went back up. I tried to distract myself by staring at a picture on a wall, I had a hard time trying to focus on it. "I heard another one say "Look, her eyes went blue." There was some tingling in my nostrils, and I reactively sneezed. My face winced. I shifted on the stool. And I heard a gasp and someone shouted 'FUCK!' "What happened?" I said. I was surprised by my words, "Wow, that came out in a girly voice." A guy threw his sketchbook in anger and picked it up. "I'm sorry, it's just that your face changed so suddenly, it totally threw off my sketch. Now I have to start all over." A girl shouted, "Quit being a drama queen and lets focus on our real queen!" Everyone laughed; they went back to doing art and staring at me. Somehow as I was sitting on the chair, it didn't feel as uncomfortable anymore. My butt got bigger! My hand was on my thigh and I could feel the smoothness of my leg. My legs had a definite feminine shape now. I glance down at my feet and I wiggled my toes.

My transformation kept everyone'e eyes focused on me. I saw many determined faces and some lewd stares. It embarrassed me greatly. But once again, the whole class got louder and more rowdy when my breasts started to appear. One male classmate got closer to me. He was drawing something in his sketchbook. Others were telling him to step back. But he didn't listen. He got really close to me and took a peek down at my itchy chest. I could see the nasty look in his eyes and he furiously drew away. He got a first hand view of my chest filling out my cups. "Can you please sit down?" I pleaded. I accidentally focused on his pants. The fucking dude had a serious boner! Miss Arania started walking toward us. But a girl in the class got ahead of her, she got close. She tapped him on the shoulder. As he turned around, she smacked him. "Go sit down before we make you sit down, You nasty perv!" The class cheered again! "You're doing a great Job, Owen!" A girl shouted. That made me smile. There was  the feeling of  gentle tugging on the smooth fabric of my bra as my breasts finally stopped growing. I'm glad it stopped. I thought it was going to burst. I breathed a sigh of relief. As soon as that experience was over, a new one was starting down in my crotch. I felt a pain behind my stomach. There was a tickling sensation in my bladder. Organs were forming and shifting inside of me. It was a little painful. It was harder to try and stay still. On the outside, I knew my boner was long gone.  Everything else felt much smaller down there. The panties no longer felt as tight anymore. I couldn't feel my balls either.  My whole body started feeling  itchy down there and I couldn't stand it. "I'm sorry," I said, "but I have to do this." I stood up off the stool. My hand went down to my panties and I scratched myself.  I'm sure it wasn't very ladylike. One guy that was staring intently said, "Your dick's going away isn't it?" I gave him that look and he understood." My hand was rubbing myself down there and I was pulling out lots of pubes. Some looked at me in disgust; it was relieving me, and I couldn't help it. I shook my hands and there was now plenty of old hair falling on the floor. As I did it for one last time, I hit something new down there. It was wet and It sent a sharp buzz that went all over my hips. I moaned in pleasure. My body shivered and my classmates knew it. Miss Arania grunted and cleared her throat. Half the class reacted. They looked at each other and back at me.  I turned very red again. I couldn't believe that I did that. In front of the whole class. Looking left and right, I saw my classmates. All eyes were on me; I started to fidget and get nervous. I was in a panic. A cute classmate of mine jumped up out of her chair and went towards me. She gave me a long embracing hug. She looked me straight in the eye and said, "I'm sorry we forced you. You are very beautiful and you don't deserve to be humiliated like this. When class is over, I'll show you what it really means to be a woman. Her comforting words calmed me down. I felt much better now. I went back to the stool and resumed my pose for my classmates so they can finish their work. Another girl came towards me. She put some flowers in my hair. "Much better" she said. She winked at me, and kissed me on the cheek. She whispered in my ears "welcome to womanhood." I knew some classmates heard that. One guy shouted and cheered. I heard someone say "lucky bastard" and there was more chatter.  My classmates went back to work.

Finally after a few hours, class was done. Miss Arania had a tracksuit ready for me to wear home. Everyone was packing up. Miss Arania was happy as well. She was already planning on showing off an exhibit of me! I got to see lots of artwork of myself. There was some really nice stuff. Some was pretty abstract. They had artwork of me from beginning to end. I felt proud, I think I unintentionally gave my classmates a good show. There was a vibrant atmosphere as classmates were sharing their work. I hugged and shook hands with my classmates. It was time to go. Well, as for me, I got a double date tonight with Brenda and Erica. They promised me that we were going to have a fun time. They want a private art lesson with me. I totally agree.

1 comment:

  1. Another one that kept me up all night. It was going to be a smaller caption, but it got longer and longer. Oh well. it happens. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete