Sunday, May 4, 2014

Allen's Self Exploration

I have the weekend to myself.  No distractions, no classmates, no tests, nothing.  I've decided to take my own formula just for my own personal pleasure.  Just me and my body.  I've set up some mirrors and my videocamera to record everything.

I took my pill and laid back in bed. I felt a gurgle in my stomach and I started to feel that tingling that always happens. I felt a pulling sensation on my head and my hair started getting longer and longer. I felt a little uncomfortable with my head on my pillow, so I sat up and all my new hair cascaded down to my butt. I could feel my new bangs falling down on my forehead as well. I used my fingers to part my hair from my face, and I rubbed my forehead with my arm. A lot of my eyebrow hairs fell out and stuck to my hands. I now had thinner womanly ones. I faced the camera and I could see myself in the LCD screen. I felt some twitching in my nose and I could see my nostrils flaring and start changing into a more upturned feminine nose. I can feel now my cheeks and muscles underneath it starting to change. I felt a strange pinching feeling in my eyes. It's my eyeballs pushing out of my sockets but at the same time my bones making space for them. I winced my eyes in pain. As I opened them, I could see my new piercing blue eyes!  My eyeballs felt a little dry and I closed them to try to make a few tears. I opened my eyes and they felt a little heavier. I now had some long, pretty eyelashes on me. I wink at the camera. I'm turned on by what's happening to me and I know I'm going to be very beautiful this time.  At the same time my jaw and teeth and chin started changing. It hurt as my new teeth were crowded in my mouth. My lower half of my face was mismatched, and it hurt for a second but it righted itself. I could feel some tightening in my neck and my adams apple was dissolving away. My vocal cords were changing. I tried to speak a few words but it was a little tough. I made some swallowing motions. I opened and closed my mouth for a bit and it felt a little dry. I moved my tongue around and I licked the roof of my mouth. "Hi there sexy" I said as I stared at the camera. I was finally able to say a few words and my voice was now a few octaves higher.

As I see myself in my camera, I notice that my face does not match my body. But only for a little bit. It looks like my male body is now catching up to my female face.  My skin starts to lighten and it starts to smooth out.  I remember my elbows and knees feeling a little rough. But with past transformations, my skin has remained very smooth in many areas. Even when I was a guy.  My shoulders feel very light now.  As I lay on my bed, I could feel my shoulder blades get smaller. My muscles are twitching with all these changes in my body.  I've gotten used to these pulses already. And it looks like my body has as well. It's not as painful as it used to be. I lift up my new thinner arms and the few armpit hairs that I had fell out again. I see a familiar feminine armpit and a soft girly smoothness between my pecs and arms.  My muscles on my chest tense up. I hear a soft crunching noise as my ribs start to contract. It pushed some air out of me when I breathed out.  I reactivly coughed, and as my hands went closer to my mouth, I could see my fingernails rapidly grow out farther. My smooth palms wiped a little spit off my new pouty lips. I extend my hands and look at my fingertips, they look sharp and very pinkish. My wrists were getting thinner too and my hands are getting smaller.  My fingers felt a little stiff and I joined my hands together and popped them. My knuckles make a satisfying sound.

I looked down at my lower half, and I could see the subtle expansions my waist was doing.  Each time my hips got bigger, I could see my stomach caving in. My male belly is smoothing itself out into beautiful, womanly curves. My butt is getting softer. I can feel my bedsprings being pushed down by my expanding ass. I focus on my insides. I could feel my stomach and intestines churning and getting smaller. I let out a burp as my body expels the extra air. I felt some sharp pains on my legs. I could see my feet getting smaller. The bones in my feet crackling and re-arranging  My larger toes are shrinking down into dainty female feet. I could feel my calves and ankles contracting. I know I lost a few inches of height with this last change. I decide to focus between what's going on between my legs. My male bush is falling out. I had a few long curly hairs here and there, but I could see that with my tossing and turning in my bed as I transform, almost all of them are falling out. I now had a little tuft of hair above my now engorged boner. As I caress my smoother womanly legs. I felt really turned on by my new womanly curves. I purringly moan in my sexy womanly voice...... I felt a pressure in my crotch. A pleasurable wave of endorphins was coursing through my sexy body. My long girly legs twitched and my toes wiggled. I was having an orgasm! Just by touching myself. My balls quivered and my upturned cock shot out a load of cum onto my smooth belly. I touch the jism and I scoop up a bit of it and take it to my mouth to taste it. I've never done this before and I'm tasting my own funk for the first time. I should be embarrassed but I'm not. Somehow my new feminine brain made me think that this was alright. It has a funny, salty taste and I think I might like it.

At the same time that my boner was dying down. I felt another pleasurable rush. This time it came from two places. On my chest and underneath my belly! My womb was forming. In my orgasm, I failed to notice that my nipples got bigger and were pushing out. Way farther than any guy would have. My nipples were pink and puffy. I enjoyed my earlier orgasm so much I failed to notice my new breasts starting to come out. It seemed like my chest was jealous of what happened to my crotch and decided to punish me with their debut. I laid back in bed and felt some intense throbbing. I could feel a growing mass above my ribs. Each pleasurable, sultry breath I took, pushed out my chest even farther. My chest wiggled and got bigger and bigger. I now couldn't see past my mountains of soft tender flesh. I let out another sexy moan. My body tensed up and I thought I blew my load again. I felt something different  down there. A sucking and popping sensation. It didn't feel exactly the same like it did a few minutes ago. I struggled to sit up. But my heavy chest made it a little difficult for me. I sat up in bed and took a look down. My field of vision changed. My breasts were in the way.  My breasts were rubbing up against my thighs. I stuck my hands down there and I didn't feel my balls. My dick disappeared. Not even a little nub between my legs. They were all gone! That popping feeling I had must have been them going into me. The sucking feeling must have been my dick going back into my body. My index finger touched an overall softer spot, my new mound. For some reason, I was still compelled to keep exploring down there. I was touching myself with both my hands. It felt way too good to stop. One hand gravitated to my breasts. I played with my nipples. My other hand kept searching for something. I could feel a little bloatiness in my crotch. Instinctively I pushed farther in. I felt my skin tearing. I know my pussy is around here. My fingers kept pushing farther in and finally tore. It released a splash of blood and water. I screamed in delectable delight. I tore apart my old ball sack and found my hole. My hands were sticky with my fluids. My hand went again into my mouth. I could taste my womanly parts. I let out a healthy scream. I have another orgasm.

I find myself once again staring at my camera. I could see the afterglow of sex on my face. I feel a serene, comfort in me, yet I know now I'm capable of naughtier things. I'm sultry and sexy and my pussy wants more. I lay back in bed and grab my breasts. I'm holding my breasts. My beautiful creamy, white, sexy boobs. I tickle my clit and feel a hot rush over my body again. I think I'm ready for round two. The weekend has just started and I'm ready to explore more of my body. Its awesome being a girl and I'm glad I invented my formula!

No comments:

Post a Comment