Saturday, November 14, 2015

200th POST!

Hi there everyone! Near and far. Fan or lurker. Looks like I made it to 200 of these posts here on blogger. Thanks for sticking around this lazy guy. My posts have really slowed down eh? Sorry about that. I guess everyone is busier around the holidays. Me no exception.

I still have a ton of pictures to work with. I keep downloading them on my off time like a mad-man or one with too much pretty animu girly ocd. There's too much bikini girls that I keep downloading and I cant make much captions with those. Yet I keep saving them to my hard drive! I'll figure something out. But I still have some unique pictures that I've come across that may make a good caption. Now I just got to stare at them and see what my mind comes up with.

I kinda did want to make a 200th cap with my main characters again, James and Allen, (you remember them?)  But I simply couldn't find any good pictures (in my opinion) that would work with the ideas in my noggin. I got lucky with finding the pic in my 100th caption. Not overtly sexual, but just enough to tease. Although I do likes the sexy time in my manga and anime, I feel like I'm just perverted enough to maintain a normal role in society. I dont really like to go overboard. I dont want to cross that line. Fapping to sexy pictures is enough for me.

I cant believe I just typed that!

But anyways. When it comes to my captions. I like them to be just borderline. No overt, hard-core sex in them. Just a hint of allusion of naughtyness. That's the fantasy of genderbending for me. That and the transformation. From male to female. But  I do have a problem with the sex part. I just cant write about sexual acts. Its tough for me.  I dont have enough experience in real life to transfer that to writing! I've gotten close though.  There are plenty more sites on the internet that can handle rough, explicit, sexual fantasies. Will I achieve that level of prose one day? I dont know. But for now, I'll just trudge along with my style of writing. I do hope you like them.


I've been reading all sorts of genderbending/crossdressing/transformation stories ever since I got my first laptop computer. And while certainly there's lots of tropes on the matter and I've certainly done my share of them, Are my captions any different from the hundreds out there? I do want to try and make them different.  Am I doing a good job at that? Like I've said before, I'm not really a writer, just an average guy with a tame, classic, fetish.

I've also read and agreed with some anons where they say that genderbending shouldn't always be about sex . As a lot of genderbending leads to dick insertion into a transformees' body. I know for many that's a huge part of the whole fantasy of changing sex.  The reversal of gender roles. And for the other camp its the fantasy of women's clothes. Crossdressing and stuff. While I try to make that part of the fetish interesting too. I know very little of womens clothing brands and underthings. So forgive me if in my captions I totally mess up the wordage and brands of said sexy clothes. I'm no expert when it comes to transvestite-ism.

I've read and heard the cries of genderbending fans over on 4chan, over the lack of content in this genre. I know I'm not any sort of revolutionary when it comes to this subject. And there are far more skilled people out there than little old me. But there are times that I do want to make some more original content. But with my drawing skills and the harsh critiques of internet blokes. I dont think I'll be doing drawing any time soon. There have been lots of times when I have ideas for interesting caps or a short story only to have it die because there's no anime/manga picture that matches the idea of my story.

But until I learn to draw, I'll find some other way to express the ideas inside my head. Captions will do for now. Or maybe some longer stories? Time will tell, I guess.

Thanks for your silent support people. I do appreciate that there are hundreds if not thousands of you out there in the planet, reading my little stories. I'll do my best to make content that can be enjoyed by all of us with the same fetish.

I'm sure I'll get to 300 in no time!

Later my internet peeps!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the transformation part in gender bender stories.I don't like it, when they changed sex in under a second. Also for me sex takes only a back seat in the story. I'm more interested in the transformation and the aftermath regarding the social aspect. What does the transformed think? What do others think? How do they react? What troubles encounters the transformed guy?

    Please keep going with your captions, I like your work. :)

    Can you recommend any good gender bender stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you anon. I wish i could recommend something, but i dont really remember the titles of many of them. I read a bunch on fictionmania, but the heyday of quality stuff there is gone. I should look for more sites, but I'm lazy. Some sites are just a bookmark away for me. Maybe i should expand my horizons?

      Delete