Thursday, August 20, 2015

Martial Arts Practice

A transformed teen still wants to practice his karate skills even though his gender is different. His friend is there along with him.

Sorry for the lack of posting. Real life's been a little hectic lately. I actually made this a few days ago but barely had a chance to post it now. I had (and still have) car troubles, not to mention taking my dad to the hospital for an extensive check up because of him being old and a bit sickly. Not having that car really fucks up your schedule. But anyhoo. I will try to make some more stories soon. Thanks for sticking around fans and visitors!

1 comment:

  1. I hope your car will be fixed soon and that your father keeps well and fit in the future. :)

    I don't know how I would react being pranked and transformed into a girl, but I wouldn't mind being a girl for a few days...

    ReplyDelete