Friday, July 11, 2014

My other caption site

Hi everyone. I'm still making captions. I still have a more to post on this blogger. I just have to get the words together.

I still make some on 4 chan's D. I've made some requests for some people. I've made some fantasy ones lately. Some are popular, I guess. So I decided to make another caption site. Send them that way in case someone wants to read them. 4chan threads last a while and they dissapear.

Some have saved my captions and reposted them again. I want to say thanks to those people.

But if you want to see them have a look: http://fantasyspiroscaptions.blogspot.mx/

thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, getting the words together is harder that it first seems eh? Take your time and we'll be sure to keep on tuning in! =D

    ReplyDelete