Thursday, April 10, 2014

Allen's First change. Welcome to Nevermore University!

Welcome to Nevermore Universtity where things happen. This site is for one of my many fetishes and way to get my lazy ass to write more. I have lots of ideas stuck in my head and maybe this can help me unlock them.

This is the first caption I wrote. I did it a few days ago. I posted it over on 4chan D. It's a bad place. Dont go there ;)

I made a few more since then. I'll be posting them here and over there too.

If you like them, okay! thanks. If not, oh well. why are you sticking around here? LOL just kidding.

Do what you want.
~~~~~
Nevermore University is the crazy(?) antics of two guys. Both are scientists and college students. Allen has just created a special formula that changes men into women. And James is his friend/ unwilling lab partner. His invention has spread out a little bit on campus and many transformations will ensue.

Please note that the images may not be in chronological order. But I'll get to that one day.

~~~~~~~

PLEASE KNOW THAT THE IMAGES (so far) ARE SFW. BUT THE WORDS IN IT MAY NOT BE!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

so dont cry when you get caught by your friend/lover/librarian reading  this stuff.

but if you've been doing it this long, you must be doing something good. Or at least not caught yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment